Manzi is the Managing Associate of the firm, and is responsible for our major retainer relationships in the commercial and corporate law sections. Manzi is commercial and brings keen attention for detail and knowledge to his work.
He is enthusiastic and passionate about using the law to facilitate and maintain businesses. This philosophy is apparent in his business-wise advice that will not only be relevant to your business but, to you.
Manzi is also a member of the Law Society of Kenya and the East African Law Society.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and commercial law
- Employment Law
- Estate planning, probate administration, and trustee advisory
- Intellectual property law
- Business succession planning
- Negotiating, drafting & reviewing software licensing, and maintenance agreements, service agreements
- Share acquisitions, shareholder agreements, general corporate advisory, and regulatory compliance for business and general business law advice
- Commercial litigation, estate planning, probate administration and trust law
Mobile: 0773541063 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org